I love this drink! Give it a chance, it takes a lot like hot apple cider. The health benefits are awesome. It is a detox drink that helps burn fat, lower blood pressure, help regulate your body PH, an antioxidant, and so much more! I drink this once a day, or more often if I have cold symptoms.
Just do a search for Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and read for yourself.
In a cup stir together:
- 1 – 2 Tablespoon Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Packet Stevia (natural sugar substitute, NOT a chemical sweetener)
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Honey (preferably raw)
- Add about 8 ounces of hot water and stir. I add a couple drops of Young Living lemon and orange essential oils.
Be sure to stir occasionally as you are drinking, as the cinnamon tends to thicken as it cools.
Like cold drinks? I love this one even better!
- 1-1/2 Cups Filtered or Spring Water
- 2 TBS. Apple or Grape Juice
- 2 TBS Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 TSP. Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Stevia
Add ice – Yum!!