I love this arrangement in my house. At a garage sale, I recently bought the sewing table for $10, topped with a lamp for $1, antique baby shoes for 25 cents and the chair was free! I’ll tell that story soon. Total – $11.25.
Welcome! So who am I? I am a DIY'er, Repurposer, Garage sale flipper, & Online marketer. I like a simple life and love being home creating an income.
You can read more about me at WhoIsLisaSchulte.com/about-us
“LIKE” Us – CLICK IT
- We are redoing and refreshing this site. A new site will be up shortly.
- What Happens to Your Facebook Page When You Die?
- The Power of Social Media
- Favorite Recent Garage Sale Finds!
- DIY Old Drawer Bathroom Decor
- Fried Green Beans
- The Chicken Coop Reveal – From Box Truck to the Perfect Coop
- How to Make a Painted Old Barn Shingle
- My Son Lies to Me! What Do I Do?
- BLT Pasta Salad
- How to Make a Quilt Fabric Covered Egg
- Make Your Own Mason Jar Ring Wreath
- Make Your Own Light Box For eBay, Craigslist, Amazon & Etsy Photos
- Life Isn’t Fair
- Make Your Own Slip & Slide (Slip N Slide)